• Crafted in France, this cast-iron kitchen staple deliciously slow-cooks a multitude of dishes, from meats and fish to bread and vegetables.
• The interior matte-black enamel finish creates a naturally nonstick surface that is resistant to scratches and chips.
• Suitable for use on all heat sources.
• A self-basting system under the lid evenly distribute juices, so your entrée stays moist and flavorful.
• Versatile and cheery, it goes from stovetop or oven straight to the table.
- Black enamel interior offers a naturally nonstick surface
- Suitable for all heat sources, including induction stoves
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
MATERIAL & CARE
- Enameled cast iron
- Dishwasher safe; hand washing recommended